Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sorry!

Hi everyone I am soo sorry for not posting a card yesterday...so surprisingly I went out of town so couldn't post the card up...I didn't bring my laptop so I won't be able to post the card. You must be wondering how did I post this well there is another computer but I don't have the pictures with me but I can give you a quik sneak peak...its a happy birthday card for a card. So as soon as I get back I promise to show you the card. FYI I already have the card done so I only have to create a post. Now, the good news is I got to buy new stuff for craft making I found some things at target in the 1 dollar bins. And more excitingly I will be going to Michaels tomorrow!!! Yey!!! I promise I'll show you all the stuff I bought!

I am really sorry for the incovinience,
Regi

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited you got new stuff!!!!! I am actually working on something for you!!!I am almost done!! AS soon as I am done I will give it to you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thnx I'll show u l8er all the stuff i bought...

    ReplyDelete